Partners in Our Building
Several other health and social service agencies share space in our building at 620 Wing Street in Elgin. We strive to provide a continuum of care for all individuals served by our agency and maintain highly collaborative relationships with these organizations that include:
A.S.G. Staffing, Inc.
Serving Chicagoland since 1995, A.S.G. Staffing offers solutions for businesses in manufacturing, food manufacturing, light industrial, and warehouse industries.
Kids Above All
At Kids Above All, their mission is to protect, heal, and educate children and families so they can build better lives. The organization helps kids reach their maximum potential through early childhood learning programs, foster care and adoption services and housing assistance.
Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Northern Illinois
CCCS works to strengthen and empower communities through counseling, educating, and serving individuals in matters of housing and personal finance.
Kish Optical is a state providing pioneer in the eye glass industry. Kish provides free glasses for customers of all ages with proof of qualifying insurance.
Training Institute of Elgin
The institute’s mission is to provide afford industry specific training for students in Northern IL who want to obtain a certification, in a technology related field, to help obtain a job or get a better job.
VNA Health Care
VNA Health Center is Federally Qualified Health Center. VNA exists to ensure that every family in Northern Illinois has access to high-quality medical care, regardless of insurance coverage. VNA Health Center provides a full menu of services – including medical, dental, mental health and chronic disease management care.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- Aunt Martha’s Youth Services Center
- Centro de Informacion
- Elgin Gives
- Elgin Hispanic Network
- Elgin Human Services Counsel
- Elgin School District U-46
- Greater Elgin Family Care Center
- Jerri Hoffman Child & Family Center
- Kane County Health Department
- Presence St. Joseph Hospital
- Two Rivers Head Start
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church
- Blowitz Ridgeway Foundation
- Delta Dental
- EFS Foundation
- Elgin Township
- First Presbyterian Church of Elgin
- Fox Valley United Way
- Grace Bersted Foundation
- Grand Victoria Foundation
- Illinois Children’s Healthcare Foundation
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Kiwanis Club of Elgin
- Kiwanis Club of St. Charles
- Patrick and Anna M. Cudahy Foundation
- VNA Foundation
- Walter and Edith Best Foundation
Looking for resources and other services?
The Kane County 2-1-1 program is an information and referral hotline for human services need in Kane County.