Partners in Our Building
Several other health and social service agencies share space in our building at 620 Wing Street in Elgin. We strive to provide a continuum of care for all individuals served by our agency and maintain highly collaborative relationships with these organizations that include:
Consumer Credit Counseling Service (CCCS) of Northern Illinois
CCCS works to strengthen and empower communities through counseling, educating, and serving individuals in matters of housing and personal finance.
Kids Above All
The Kids Above All mission is to protect, heal, and educate children and families so they can build better lives. The organization helps children reach their maximum potential through early childhood learning programs, foster care and adoption services, and housing assistance.
Kish Optical is a pioneer in the eye glass industry. Kish provides free glasses for customers of all ages with proof of qualifying insurance.
Training Institute of Elgin
The institute’s mission is to provide afford industry specific training for students in Northern Illinois who want to obtain a certification in a technology related field, to help obtain a job or get a better job.
VNA Health Care
VNA Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center. VNA exists to ensure that every family in Northern Illinois has access to high-quality medical care, regardless of insurance coverage. VNA Health Center provides a full menu of services – including medical, dental, mental health and chronic disease management care.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- Aunt Martha’s Youth Services Center
- Centro de Informacion
- Elgin Gives
- Elgin Hispanic Network
- Elgin Human Services Counsel
- Elgin School District U-46
- Greater Family Health
- Jerri Hoffman Child & Family Center
- Kane County Health Department
- Presence St. Joseph Hospital
- Two Rivers Head Start
- Wolko Design Group
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church
- Blowitz Ridgeway Foundation
- Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation
- Elgin Township
- First Presbyterian Church of Elgin
- Fox Valley United Way
- Gordon Flesch Foundation
- Grace Bersted Foundation
- Grand Victoria Foundation
- Illinois Children’s Healthcare Foundation
- Illinois State Dental Society Foundation
- Kiwanis Club of Elgin
- Kiwanis Club of St Charles
- Northwestern Medicine Community Initiatives
- Panera Bread Foundation
- PATCH Foundation PDC30: Community Partnership
- Patrick and Anna M Cudahy Foundation
- Share Our Spare
- St Paul’s United Church of Christ
- VNA Foundation
- Walter and Edith Best Foundation
Looking for resources and other services?
The Kane County 2-1-1 program is an information and referral hotline for human services need in Kane County.