Partners in Our Building
Several other health and social service agencies share space in our building at 620 Wing Street in Elgin. We strive to provide a continuum of care for all individuals served by our agency and maintain highly collaborative relationships with these organizations that include:
Balance Stress Management & Therapy
Balance Stress Management & Therapy is an individual, couples, children, family and group therapy mental health practice. The practice believes in treating the whole person and abide by a mind, body, spirit and natural approach to healing.
Kish Optical is a state providing pioneer in the eye glass industry. Kish provides free glasses for customers of all ages with proof of qualifying insurance.
Training Institute of Elgin
The institute’s mission is to provide afford industry specific training for students in Northern IL who want to obtain a certification, in a technology related field, to help obtain a job or get a better job.
VNA Health Care
VNA Health Center is Federally Qualified Health Center. VNA exists to ensure that every family in Northern Illinois has access to high-quality medical care, regardless of insurance coverage. VNA Health Center provides a full menu of services – including medical, dental, mental health and chronic disease management care.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- Aunt Martha’s Youth Services Center
- Centro de Informacion
- Elgin Gives
- Elgin Hispanic Network
- Elgin Human Services Counsel
- Elgin School District U-46
- Greater Elgin Family Care Center
- Kane County Health Department
- Presence St. Joseph Hospital
- Two Rivers Head Start
- Alfred Bersted Foundation
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church
- Blowitz Ridgeway Foundation
- Cudahy Foundation
- Delta Dental
- EFS Foundation
- First Presbyterian Church of Elgin
- Fox Valley United Way
- Gordan Flesch Charitable Foundation
- Grand Victoria Foundation
- Healthy Smiles Healthy Children: The Foundation of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Kiwanis Club of Elgin
- Kiwanis Club of St. Charles
- Oral Health America – Smiles Across America In-Kind Donation
- Seigle Family Foundation
- Northwestern Medicine Memorial Foundation
- United Way of Elgin
Looking for resources and other services?
The Kane County Guide to Community Services is an internet-based information and referral service, for almost any social, health, or human service need in Kane County.