The Well Child Center was founded over 50 years ago with the goal of providing uninsured children with primary and preventive medical care. For over five decades, the Well Child Center has served thousands of Elgin area children and families directly and by putting them in contact with other community resources.
The Well Child Center provides the following services:
- Enrollment in the Federal WIC program for income-eligible women and children. WIC services include nutrition education, counseling, and access to healthy foods and breastfeeding support.
- Pediatric Dental Services (for children up to age 18)
- Referrals to other health and social services
We work tirelessly to ensure high quality care for all children. We are proud of our record of service in the Elgin community and the compassionate care experience we provide.
Questions? Call us today at 847-741-7370 and let us know how we can help you.
Board of Directors
- President: Mark Ainley, Partner, GC Realty & Development
- Vice President: Chelsea Fosse, DMD, MPH, Director, Pediatric Oral Health Research and Policy Center, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Secretary: Cristina Colunga, Artist and Community Advocate
- Treasurer: Robert Schmitt, Owner Operator — Junkluggers Franchise
- Nicole Blankenship, MBA, CAE, Senior Vice President, Affiliation Relations, American Osteopathic Association
- Shara Brankin, FNP-BC, Advocate Sherman Hospital Emergency Department
- Janelle Dixon, JD, Director, SRS Acquiom
- Candice Moore, RN, MSN, AHN-BC, HWNC-BC
- Michael J Noland, JD, MBA, Judge, Illinois’ 16th Judicial Circuit
- Ayisha Sami, BDS, Community Member
- Frances Teti-Teal, RN, MSN, Director of Family Birthing Center, Advocate Sherman Hospital
- Michelle Zajac Esquivel, MPH