The Well Child Center was founded over 40 years ago with the goal of providing uninsured children with primary and preventive medical care. For over four decades, the Well Child Center has served thousands of Elgin area children and families, both directly and by putting them in contact with other community resources.
The Well Child Center provides the following services:
- Enrollment in the Federal WIC program for income-eligible women and children. WIC services include nutrition education, counseling and access to healthy foods and breastfeeding support.
- Pediatric Dental Services (for children up to age 17)
- Referrals to other health and social services
We work tirelessly to ensure high quality care for all children. We are proud of our record of service in the Elgin community and the compassionate care experience we provide.
Questions? Please call us today at 847-741-7370 and let us know how we can help you.
Board of Directors
- President: Mark Ainley, GC Reality & Development
- Secretary: Beverly Hopson, Retired Educator
- Treasurer: Mary Tebeau, RN, MPH, Retired Public Health Nurse
- Craig D. Brown, Esq.,Partner, Meyers & Flowers
- Alvina Eineka, RN, MSN, Retired Public Health Nurse
- Luisa Velazquez MSN, RN, Clinical Manager, Family Birthing Center, Advocate Sherman Hospital
- Trish Roth, MS, RD, LDN